Recommended for action-sports, basketball and boxing.
Australian made activewear brand d+k manufactures functional fashion pieces sustainably in the heart of Brisbane. The Undone Pants are made from certified organic Bamboo French Terry, so have an ultra soft and breathable feel with natural antimicrobial properties. Pair with a relaxed tee for the perfect off-duty look.
Our model is wearing a size Small. She usually wears AU 8/Small, is 5’9” (175cm), has an 89cm bust, 95cm hips and 63cm waist.
- Length: Inside Leg: 70cm; Front Rise: 25cm; Leg Opening: 10cm (size small)
- Low rise waistband with drawcord, slim fit, full length pants
- Certified organic Bamboo French Terry
- Mesh ventilation panel down the leg
- Two side pockets
- Soft ribbed ankle cuff
- Breathable and moisture wicking
- Moderate stretch, full opacity
Cold machine wash.
Materials: 68% Bamboo 27% Organic Cotton 5% Spandex; 85% Polyester 15% Spandex
This item is part of our Considered Edit
Manufactured in Australia
Manufactured using at least 75% renewable energy
Read about our Considered Edit
Product made in a location, or using a process, that is associated with a lower environmental impact than other alternatives
d+k Undone Pants JHOPZBX